? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2845 Grabs Today. 29063 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sexy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (710 Ratings)??2757 Grabs Today. 73029 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

@@my life is changing@@

@@my life is changing@@

Sunday, October 25, 2009

该死のpaint ball...


today我participated了paint球competition。。

刺激,ecexited。。。。。nice experiance,

输了没关系,but我晒伤了。

dark到认不出myself。

我看tomorow要换skin了。

开始痛了。。。。


没人要,才来丑。

不是时候啦。

怎么办?how?

帅一时,却丑一段时间。。

怎么办?how?

谁来救救我?

help me!!!help me!!!


算啦

哈哈....

没人要

再找第二个老婆陪我

希望lenovo不怪我

need to buy psp....

my need future wife

cham lar

need to "han" money ar...

i think need to save money d

i think also need to change my "daichan" menu d

maggie mee, hotdog+fish ball+vege...

cham lar


psp

cz of u im becoming very "jit tuo"

haiz

nvm lar

sometimes need to sheck and treat myself good a bit lar...a bit only..

hahaha

i dun care anymore

psp u must trrrrreatttt me good ar.

hehe

good nite

tiring o.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

treat urself gud gud nia..
eat da food tat can make u healthy..
avoid alwiz eat such maggie mee yAh..
da important is sleep early..
tk more rest..
dun wAit till i wake up to skul thn onli u sleepZZ..
S.A.C.U
tk care^^
k

堕落のd3mon said...

who r u o?