? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2845 Grabs Today. 29063 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sexy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (710 Ratings)??2757 Grabs Today. 73029 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

@@my life is changing@@

@@my life is changing@@

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hopeless

dear…..
love was harsh and cruel
i have thought of giving up
i have thought of going back to that day
the day that i first lay my eyes on you
and delete you from my memories
so that i dont have to suffer
so thst i dont to miss you day and night
so that i dont have to think
about you every second of the day
and so that my heart will not be crushed into pieces
then i thounght
what is life without you?
how do i live on without you?
who am i tolove if not you
deep down in my heart
i know that i had always loved you
till the day i leave you
and retrun to thr hands of god
i will still love you and miss you
i promiss……i promiss…….

0 comments: