? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2845 Grabs Today. 29063 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sexy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (710 Ratings)??2757 Grabs Today. 73029 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Ea BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

@@my life is changing@@

@@my life is changing@@

Sunday, March 14, 2010

好久不见部落格。。

好啦
我的部落格真的停写很久了
还以为会告一段落在这
记得之前的部落格
都是写些感性的
呵呵
“xy-sex”
这几个月来生活里出现了一位珍惜的人
除了家人
她就是让我觉得不孤单的人吧
虽然朋友真的多的是
不过说起真心
朋友就 no no no
是她让我不会觉得心惶惶孤单
让我觉得温馨
不懂是不是时间久了
也不懂什么事情
还是我错了
。。。。。。
yesterday...
she said me "fan" 2times er..
actually really sad to hear tat..
now i ad scare to worry her more jor...
sorry to "fan" her..
i just over care her..i also dunnoe how many times i said sorry to her...
some more i dun wan tat between of us de relationship cant say too much de sorry..
but i really hope tat...
i hope tat i can treat her good more den she treat me
i hope i can love her more then she love me
hope tat i can do it
hope tat i can continue to love darling
i dun wan lost ur warm hug
i dun wan
i dun wan
jz now i received a msg from you
tis msg really make so worrying and scaring
actually wat i done for her jor?
izit i did something tat u dislike
i think i didnt do the wrong de
but
tat need to face to face chat and slove de topic between she and me
really make me so
curious
worry
scare
i dun wan to guess to much
tis make me so san fu
hope tat to9 de topic is small case de things
god bless me
心理准备了
不会不要我吧
T.T

3 comments:

stephy said...

to9 u will knw it...

stephy said...

this is the 2nd time u write about me.. ♥

堕落のd3mon said...

i write blog cz of im moody